Glamorous and sophisticated, Le Bristol Hotel Beirut has been hosting dignitaries and VIP guests since 1951 — the midst of Beirut’s cultural heyday. Its location close to chic Verdun provides access to upscale shopping and fine-dining experiences. The discerning traveler can expect refined amenities, impeccable service and superior accommodations here, with rooms that are elegant and understated. For something special, treat yourself to afternoon tea at Les Gourmandises bistro-patisserie — an indulgent ritual that will delight your senses.Hotel features:
• 1 bistro-patisserie, 1 lobby lounge and 1 rooftop poolside bar, plus 24-hour room service. Please note: Some restaurants at this resort may have a dress code.
• Outdoor rooftop pool with terrace.
• Fitness center.
• Short walk to trendy shopping at Rue Verdun.
• Close to lively bars, nightclubs and shops in Hamra neighborhood.
• About 4 miles (6 kilometers) to the downtown.Deluxe King Room or Deluxe Twin Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). Rollaway bed upon request; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child age 11 years or younger.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• In-room temperature and climate control.
• Private bathroom with bathtub and signature toiletries.
• Espresso machine, tea service tray, and complimentary coffee and tea.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Flat-screen television.
• In-room safe.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Le Bristol Hotel Beirut
Madame Curie Street
Verdun, Beirut, Lebanon
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.