Your DreamTrip includes 12 days and 11 nights in Kenya and Tanzania, as well as:
• 2 afternoon game drives in Amboseli National Park; includes entrance fee, guide and transportation.
• 1 afternoon game drive in Tsavo West National Park; includes entrance fee, guide and transportation.
• Game-viewing opportunities in national parks while transferring to accommodations.
• Half-day Mombasa Island city tour; includes guide and transportation.
• Full-day Stone Town and spice tour; includes guide and transportation.
• Traditional dhow sunset boat trip; includes transportation and complimentary soft drinks and snacks.
• Full-day snorkeling excursion to Mnemba Island; includes lunch, snorkeling equipment and transportation. See Additional Information for more details.
• Complimentary ticket for inter-country train travel from Nairobi to Emali, then from Mtito Andei to Mombasa (1 ticket per person for the entire route).
• 20% discount on spa treatments at Nungwi Dreams by Mantis. (Please note: Treatments can be booked directly with the hotel reception upon arrival.)
• Welcome reception at the hotel with snacks, 3 soft drinks and 2 alcoholic drinks per person (2 house cocktails, 2 glasses of house wine or 2 beers).
• 11 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 11 dinners.
• A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more. (Please note: A host will be provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.)
Airfare is not included in the DreamTrip price! Before purchasing airfare, please note that your trip will begin in Nairobi, Kenya, and end in Zanzibar, Tanzania. You must arrange your own flight from Moi International Airport Mombasa (MBA) to Zanzibar International Airport (ZNZ) as well as transportation from the hotel to Moi International Airport Mombasa* on Day 7.
The closest commercial airport to the port for your arrival flight
is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) in Nairobi, approximately 17 miles (10 kilometers) away from Nairobi Serena Hotel. The closest commercial airport to the port for your departure flight
is Zanzibar International Airport (ZNZ) in Zanzibar, approximately 42 miles (68 kilometers) from Nungwi Dreams by Mantis. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
*You must arrange your own transportation from Serena Beach Resort & Spa to Moi International Airport Mombasa, approximately 15 miles (24 kilometers) away.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
-Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) to Nairobi Serena Hotel on September 25, timing based on flight details provided.
-Zanzibar International Airport (ZNZ) to Park Hyatt Zanzibar on October 1, timing based on flight details provided.
-Nungwi Dreams by Mantis to Zanzibar International Airport (ZNZ) on October 6 at 12:30 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE
by September 15.Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook